Raise your hands if you stayed up to watch the grammys…
Well too bad if your hand isn’t raised right now, but you’re cool and you know just where to find all the interesting gist. We won’t let you down, we’ve sat through it all taking notes specially for you. Some people slayed on the red carpet and some of your favorite celebrities apparently couldn’t figure out what they wanted to look like. But here’s why we came, to give you the best male looks from the 2018 grammys:
- Big Sean: Let’s start with this dapper look from Big Sean in this Salvatore Ferragamo piece. Too much eye candy for the girls, plus those beards, man, if you aren’t sure how you’d like to grow your beards, well this is a fresh year so start with this style.
2. Zayn Malik: If it isn’t the lover boy himself in a Richard James piece. No we didn’t expect any less. Just be sure that you are in the right mood to pull this. We assume this out fit comes with some swagger to actually carry it, specially with the embroidered white rose on the suite.
3. Common: Apparently a bunch of dapper guys were in suits, which they complemented with the white roses in honour of Time’s Up, which is a movement against sexual harassment founded by Hollywood celebrities. Common didn’t come short, he showed up in a Giorgio Armani merlot velvet tuxedo.
4. Dj Khaled: Let’s talk about this man for a bit. We already think he’s a fabulous daddy. He showed up twinning with his son Asahd. Cladded in a red velvet suit with black ties, we aren’t getting over that look in a long while. We also think Asahd’s look is ring bearer inspiration.
5. Fabulous: His teal colored tuxedo got us twirling! Popped with gold patterns, a pair of black pants and black bow tie.
6. PJ Morton: Maybe green as a colour hasn’t been getting it’s due attention in the world of fashion. With all the shades of green the dapper guys threw around the red carpet of the 2018 Grammys award, we are of the opinion that the colour should be awarded “hottest colour for men”. Look who stepped out in a green number as well, and threw in some wine coloured print shirt. Goals or not
7. Camryn Howard: Can we just duff our hats for actor and producer Camryn. As a guy, experimenting with colours is often very sensitive to avoid a mismatch. But he pulled it off so effortlessly. Check out his tux!
8. Trevor Noah: And it’s one of the coolest guys on the screen, serving us some slayage in a Dolce and Gabbana piece.We definitely love those patterns on the tux.
9. Donald Glover: Meet our favorite guy from the TV series ‘Atlanta’. You know how they say you can’t go wrong with a monochrome, especially when it’s white. Donald showed up at the Grammys in an Ermenegildo Zegna suit and white bow tie. We call that dapper.
So if you did watch the Grammys and you don’t see your favorite red carpet look for the night here, do share with us. We are waiting.
Image credits: Getty images.